She's too cute! I love it when she takes a handful of crayons instead of just one. And I'm digging the hair too-how'd she get it to stay like that? Backcombing or hairspray? Hee Hee! :) She's so cute she could be bald though still and she could pull it off!
Yeah, she definitely had the bouffant hair going on today. Typically she wakes up like that and it settles down as the day goes on, but not today! Maybe she did get into my hairspray. :)
3 comments:
She's too cute! I love it when she takes a handful of crayons instead of just one. And I'm digging the hair too-how'd she get it to stay like that? Backcombing or hairspray? Hee Hee! :) She's so cute she could be bald though still and she could pull it off!
Yeah, she definitely had the bouffant hair going on today. Typically she wakes up like that and it settles down as the day goes on, but not today! Maybe she did get into my hairspray. :)
Love the puffy "do." The higher the hair, the closer to God. You go, Emma...big hair rocks!!
Post a Comment